Monday, February 18, 2013

Anticipation


PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Monday, February 18, 2013 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  Anticipation















Beloved,
Let me embrace Anticipation
With an open heart and an open mind
Ready to welcome all that You encompass in Your Divinity.
Keep my spirit alive with the wonder of a child
Alert to Your direction in my life...
Concerned with the things that concern You
Joyful in the things You rejoice in
Humbled by the lessons that You present to me.
Continue to lead me to my inner Peace
So that I will be open to receiving
All that the Universe offers me
And may I remain steadfast and determined in my Purpose
Regardless of the circumstances that challenge me.
I want to walk alongside You
And know the Peace of Your Eternal Presence.
Help me to dream big for Your sake
And to practice deep gratitude and reverence
For every struggle and all Gifts.
I Praise You for Your Completeness...
Creativity, inspiration, wisdom, sexuality, intellect and strength,
And I thank You for Your generosity
In the unlimited way in which You share them all
With deepest adoration and eternal devotion I pray
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment