PRAYER FOR PEACE: Monday, June 4, 2012 9am P.T.
FOCUS: Balance
Beloved, teach me to create balance
That I may take time to enjoy life,
To be a person filled with gratitude for the gifts of the Divine.
To Love without limit,
To be a person filled with gratitude for the gifts of the Divine.
To Love without limit,
And to extend myself in service to those around me.
Beloved, remind me to take time to learn,
To be disciplined and accountable
In the small and big moments of my life.
Beloved, teach me to be true to myself
And infuse me with Your spirit
So that I can create a life of joy, hope, and freedom.
And whatever my challenge, let it be an occasion
To expand my wisdom, deepen my Purpose, and strengthen my soul.
In Your most perfect and beautiful name I pray
Amen.
- (adapted from a prayer by Susan Burke)

No comments:
Post a Comment