PRAYER FOR PEACE: Monday, August 5th, 2013 9am P.T.
FOCUS: Devotion of Purpose
“Just as in earthly life, lovers long for the moment when they are able to breathe forth their Love for each other, to let their souls blend in a soft whisper... so the mystic longs for the moment when in prayer he can, as it were, creep into God” - Kierkegaard
My most Beloved One,
I come to You now to renew my place in You, my allegiance to You,
I honor You, and I surrender every aspect of my life totally and completely to You.
I give You my body as a living sacrifice;
I give You my heart, mind, and strength,
And most of all, I give You my soul.
Your Purity and Love are worthy of all my heart's devotion,
Your Purity and Love are worthy of all my heart's devotion,
All my praise, and all my trust
For You are the Glory of my life.
I give myself over to You in my heart's search for Purpose.
You are the Hero of this story, and I belong to You.
Forgive me for my every hesitation.
Search me and know me and reveal to me
Any aspect of my life that is not pleasing to You,
That I may become all that You see in me,
In the grace of a deep and true faith in You.
Thank You for Loving me and choosing me.
Thank You for Loving me and choosing me.
You are my Redeemer, my Sustainer, my reason for everything.
Thank You for Your lifetime of sacrifice.
Thank You for making me come alive.
I receive the triumph of Your Resurrection in me,
Whereby I have been raised with You to a new life of Hope and Joy.
I have been given fullness in You,
I have been given fullness in You,
And now I bring the fullness of Your work into my life,
Body, mind, and soul,
To walk in step with You always.
I carry Your gospel of Truth, Peace, Salvation, Faith, and Love in all things.
With all Glory and Honor and Thanks to You.
Forever...
I carry Your gospel of Truth, Peace, Salvation, Faith, and Love in all things.
With all Glory and Honor and Thanks to You.
Forever...
AMEN
- John Eldredge (very edited.. lol)

No comments:
Post a Comment