Monday, May 13, 2013

Peace through turmoil


PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Monday, May 13, 2013 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  Peace through turmoil
























Beloved, I come to You in this time of turmoil
And ask for Your guidance.
I hear You in my heart assuring me that these struggles are not sent to test me,
Nor shall they destroy me,
For their only Purpose is to make me stronger and expand my wisdom.
I know Your Love is Infinite.
And because of Your Love, peace exists.
With You I can face all things.
Allow me to see the opportunity in all that challenges me.
And help me, with Your Peace, to assist others who are struggling.
Help me to see the Gift in everything that surrounds me.
And to know that there is good in all that happens in Your name,
No matter how dark and difficult it may appear.
Help me not to fear, 
But instead to stand strong in the Peace that was Gifted me by Your Love.
Your life’s trials and turmoil were not suffered in vain.
Nor shall be those that face us again today,
For they serve to teach a world how to endure and remain in Love
Even through the most unimaginable pain.
Thank You for your continued Sacrifice,
And for Your ever-presence,
And especially for showing us that Unconditional Love is possible
By always and eternally Loving us more.
In Your most beautiful name we pray,
Amen


- by Siren

No comments:

Post a Comment