Monday, June 10, 2013

Authenticity


PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Monday, June 10, 2013 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  Authenticity


Beloved, 

Thank You for so clearly demonstrating what authenticity looks like. I want so much to live as You have shown us.  I desire to be constantly in Your presence.  I want to feel Your heart beating as my own. Please help me to walk in the Purity of Love, for that is the place where I am closest to you, and the only way in which I can do You honor.
Help me to express myself truthfully and with respect, and to keep myself free from words that do not speak of Love.  May I always be compassionate and open towards the struggles, experiences, opinions, and choices of others, and to honor others even when we don’t agree, for it is through difference that we learn to expand our minds and our hearts, and where we discover the truth of our Divine Oneness.
May I be a person of my word and generous in my ways. May my feet be planted solidly on Your Path, for You are my Rock and my Shield.  May my life be my worship to You, and may it serve You well... today and always.

In Your most beautiful name I pray
Amen.


- by Siren

No comments:

Post a Comment