PRAYER
FOR PEACE: Monday,
November 21st, 2011 9am P.T.
FOCUS: Reconnecting to
Divinity and Inner Peace
After the verdict was read, most of us
were surprised that we did not feel the peace and resolution that we had
expected. Many of us even expressed
feeling somewhat disconnected from Michael – removed from His energy. I had originally intended to post a prayer
for Reconnecting, but on my search, this beautiful story was given to me and I
knew it was a message that needed to be shared.
I’m sure you’ve all seen this one before. Hope it helps begin your journey back to
inner peace.
Also, I thought the music below was an
appropriate accompaniment, so I am posting it for anyone who might like to use
it during their meditation.
Blessings and Love to you all in His
name
Siren
Footprints
In The Sand
One night I had a dream.
I dreamed I was walking along the beach
with Beloved.
Across the sky flashed scenes from my
life.
For each scene I noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand.
One belonging to me, and the other to
Beloved.
After the last scene flashed before me
After the last scene flashed before me
I looked back at the footprints in the
sand.
I noticed that many times along the path
of my life
there was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at my most
challenging and saddest times.
This really bothered me and I questioned Beloved about it.
This really bothered me and I questioned Beloved about it.
“Beloved, You said that once I decided
to follow You,
That You would walk with me all the
way.
That You would never leave me…
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when I needed You
most, You would leave me.”
Beloved replied:
Beloved replied:
“My precious, precious one
I Love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering
when you see only one set of footprints
It was then that I carried you.”
- by Mary Stevenson

No comments:
Post a Comment