Monday, April 16, 2012

Trust


PRAYER FOR PEACE
Monday,  April 16, 2012 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  Trust



















Beloved, 
I come to You in both humble faith and in prayer;
I lay before Your feet, my every burden and care.
Hear my cry to You. 
Hear me, as I pray.
Save me, and strengthen me. 
Please, always abide with me each day.

You, Beloved, are my rock. 
You are my shelter and my mighty fortress;
My comfort in times of sorrow. 
My peace in times of pain and distress.

Beloved, I trust in You! 
On Your divine promises, I shall firmly stand;
I belong to You. 
I am safe and secure in the palm of Your mighty hand.

Be my protection from negativity and fear;
And when my spirit grows weary, 
through Your Word and Spirit, 
Revive me again.

Beloved, I trust in You! 
I call daily upon Your blessed holy name;
Let not my faith in You be put to shame.

I praise You! 
I trust You to keep me strong;
Guide me, Beloved, and keep me from harm.
Hold me in Your tender Love;
And when this journey is over, 
Come for me and take me home
To Your kingdom of eternal Love.

In You most Holy name I pray...
Amen


(Adapted.  Author unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment