Monday, March 10, 2014

You Are The Way

PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Monday, March 10, 2014, 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  You Are The Way



















Beloved,

I believe I can change the world
I believe anything is possible
I believe in Redemption
I believe in Perfection
I believe in Divinity
And I believe in LOVE
You are my Way, my Truth, and my LIGHT
Thank You for lifting the veil from my eyes
For freeing my mind and opening my heart
And for breathing Life into my paralyzed soul
You are the Beginning and the End of me
All I Know of Truth is what You have revealed
Every Light that shines comes from Your Sun
Every path that I follow leads me to You
The Gift of You propels me forward
I am inconsolable in my quest to please You... 
To Believe
To Achieve
To Illuminate
To Become
For You are my All
and I am all Yours

Eternally
I, You, We

Amen.




by Siren





3 comments:

  1. Oh Michael!!! You have changed me in every way and brought nothing but Joy to my heart and soul. I am yours now and forever. L.O.V.E
    BJ

    ReplyDelete