FOCUS: All There Was...
Beloved,
Memory of a great flame that once licked at my soul
And awoke my senses to a Higher Love
That both slayed and saved me at once.
A time when all was as the dawn
With soft edges and muted voices,
When our words would blend together
And You were like a troubadour
To my tender heart and virgin ears.
King dressed as a servant
Lured me from my mighty throne
And reclaimed Your rightful seat
In the center of my world.
But alas now come the serpents
And the vipers of old
Spitting Your name from their forked tongues
Dripping poison into my open wounds left from Your own touch.
I writhe between the agony of Loving You
And letting go of life.
Am I to die in Your arms, my King?
For I gladly would have many times
But for this relentless fear
That You would resurrect me yet again.
I beg of You, return with me
To that garden Paradise where we met
Where I knelt at Your feet and laid offerings
Of incense instead of blood
You, basking in my adoration
Both of us dizzy with curiosity
In the excitement and unfamiliarity
Of this our brand new Love.
Say we'll go, Beloved…
Even if we stay only for a moment
To inhale a few breaths of that pristine air
And drink, once again, of those crystal waters
As they pour forth straight from their Source.
Say we will meet there again soon
Say we will, Beloved...
For I long to return to that sacred time
When we were all there was.
Please please know.
Amen.
by Siren

Amen! He knows
ReplyDelete