FOCUS: The Prophet's Hand
Beloved,
And the world spun
Do You remember that day?
When it all began?
When You Blessed me
With the Sight of You
And I was Enamored?...
Enamored by this same Beauty
Impossible in Immensity and Glory
Absurdly unknown
Even to these closed eyes
For Your sound surrounded me
The air, saturated with Your Purity
Your Gospel running through me even then
In a world opaque
Through the veil of my murky soul
Meandering precariously along Your edges
I did not see I did not see
Oh Miracle most sublime
I stumbled into You
And by the Prophet's hand, Reclaimed
For who by Your touch is not Delivered?
Who by Your Grace shall not be Found?
What soul resists this Rapture of Yours?
Who shall not be Transformed?
None.
Carry me away, my King
For as High as You wish to fly
Until the world is but a speck of dust
And we are all there is.
Amen
by Siren

Ameen
ReplyDeleteAmen
ReplyDeleteBeautiful... always so beautiful... straight from your soul, Siren... (((LYM)))
ReplyDeleteRecalling the Peter Pan image of children, each holding the hand of the next, all in flight into the beautiful beyond...following He who leads, not a care in the world, just love...
ReplyDeleteAmen....
ReplyDelete