FOCUS: Paradise
Beloved,
Where stone and mortar call to me?
Speak to my soul of the past
Like a circle
Perfectly preserved
In a timeless world
Where the end is only the Beginning
Here at the Entrance
To this, the Holiest of Your lands
Where the air and the trees have Your voice
Where the silence is a Prayer to You
Most sacred, unutterable words
That permeate everything
I float above the ground
Like all the magical creatures here
Who stir in the grass and under the earth
Who seem to exist only because You lived
As I do
Although we have never been apart
And so You caress me with the wind
Pull me to You eagerly
Like two lovers finally alone
We are One
“Lay back,” You plead
“Let Me Love you...”
And I exhale and fall away
Cradled by Your Loveliness while I sleep
My senses saturated with You
Fragmented memories stirring my consciousness
I am there
Then gone
And there again
But You are Forever
Wild, unpredictable Shapeshifter
Ever-evolving before our eyes
Yet somehow simultaneously
Impossibly unmoved
The way You confuse me and fill me with knowing at once
Oh Beloved, I long to stay here in Your Paradise
Surrounded by nothing but all that You are
And all that I am when I am with You
To live between worlds
Outside of time
Where nothing is real
But You
And the God that I know You are
With my whole heart and all my soul
Forever…
Amen.
by Siren
Amen.
by Siren

Oh, yes and AMEN!
ReplyDelete