Monday, October 26, 2015

Taken

PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Oct 26, 2015, 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  Taken




























Beloved,

I am 
Taken
Sudden and Unseen
You have come
Like a Phantom
Your Presence overwhelms
Appearing more like air than matter
You are everywhere 
And nowhere 
At once
And I am gone
Carried off in Your unearthly arms
To places unKnown
And like You, unSeen
Places that cannot be found
Or that do not exist
But to the eyes of the Soulful
Here am I
With You
Amazed still
By Your wildness
And madly in Love
I cannot help indulging in You
Unhinged by Your turbulence
Your Form, a symphony 
Which seeps out through the trees 
And the earth
And my raptured soul
Carrying me farther away
Or closer within
To this impossible Place
Where I am endless
And You are mine
And we return again and again
To the Beginning
And I am 
Taken




Amen.





by Siren






1 comment: