PRAYER FOR PEACE: Dec 14, 2015, 9am P.T.
FOCUS: I Shall Come
Beloved,
Yours is the world
And I shall tell them
For Your glory is my life
I have been carried by Your current
And inhaled Your winds
Your eyes are my sun
No more worthy than any
I seek to touch You
To follow You through my corridors
Aghast evermore at Your beauty
And my ability to see it
But I am more than a witness, You tell me
And You move to stand behind me
Unshaken
I long to be scrutinized
Even as I am raw
And broken
For it is in the darkest places
Where the greatest Light can be seen
Shine upon me, Incredible One
My soul is Your mirror
Call me to You
Again and again
Even if agony stands between us
I shall come, my King
I shall come.
My Love for You exceeds me
I am Yours I am Yours
Amen
by Siren

Beautiful hiw his love fills, and calls, and beckons. My soul runs headlong with utter abandon into him.
ReplyDelete- Gertrude Seaturtle
Beautiful hiw his love fills, and calls, and beckons. My soul runs headlong with utter abandon into him.
ReplyDelete- Gertrude Seaturtle
Siren, I am speechless. Thank you for such a beautiful prayer. I could feel it, and that has not been an easy thing in these last days. When I can feel love words in my heart, it gives me life,so thank you once again.
ReplyDeleteAmen and amen again
ReplyDelete