PRAYER
FOR PEACE: Monday, August 29th, 2011 9am
P.T.
FOCUS: Celebrating
Michael!
Beloved, let this day of celebration be
a reminder to me
of all the gifts and blessings I have
received from You.
On this day, I thank You
and ask for another year filled with
Your presence in my life
that I may continue to grow in Your
Love.
I do not know what lies ahead for me
Yet I know that You are holding my
future in Your hand.
Let my ways be pleasing to You.
As You have promised, be with me,
Beloved One.
Gift me with Your strength and grace so
that I can live for Your Light.
Enable me to draw closer to You that I
may walk in Your peace
And be the creative and Loving person
that You inspire me to be.
I ask this and all things in the sure
and certain knowledge of Your Love for me
And for all Your people.
Amen.
- Authour unknown

No comments:
Post a Comment