Monday, August 15, 2011

Oneness With Mother Earth


PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Monday, August 15th, 2011 9am P.S.T.
FOCUS:  Oneness With Mother Earth
























I am a child of this Universe,
The Ocean dances at my feet,
The wind plays a melody through my hair,
I am loved at every turn,
I am kissed by Mother Earth,
I am a child of this Universe,
The sun warms me in its embrace,
The stars have aligned for me in the sky,
I am honored by all life,
I am held by Father Time,
Every blade of grass,
Every shaking leaf on a tree,
Every mountain top,
Sings of the glory of God moving through me,
I am a child of the Universe,
Thorough my breath all of life can breathe,
I plant the seeds within my every dream,
I can love at every turn,
Give a kiss to Mother Earth,
I am a child of the Universe, 
I greet the God in each face,
I am a channel for peace to flow, 
I honor all of life,
I am one with Father Time,
To every blade of grass,
To every shaking leaf on a tree,
To every mountain top,
I sing of the glory of God moving through all,
Moving as me,
Moving as you,
Moving as all.


- by Faith Rivera.

No comments:

Post a Comment