PRAYER
FOR PEACE: Monday, February 6th, 2012 9am P.S.T.
FOCUS: Going with the (Divine) Flow
Beloved, in Your Hands I place my hopes
and fears,
My strengths and shortcomings,
My joys and sorrows.
I offer You my soul.
For I know that in You I have nothing to
fear
For You are stronger than any weakness,
Greater than any difficulty,
And mightier than death.
Though I may falter, I will continue to
trust in You
And confidently seek grace from You
For You are my Beloved
And I am Yours.
Teach me to let go of my impatience
Help me to understand that I am not
alone in my struggles
Show me how to release my worries and
the noise in my life
As I abandon myself to You and step into
Your FLOW
For it is then that You surround me fully
In the warmth of Your Love
And gently lead me back to You
Glory, Honour and Praise to You forever
and ever
Amen
- by Siren

No comments:
Post a Comment