Monday, February 27, 2012

Living Our Purpose


PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Monday,  February 27th, 2012 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  Living Our Purpose


























Beloved,
I am here to serve a purpose.  
I have an important role to play that no one else can do. 
The world needs me... living my purposeful life 
And functioning in the highest most passionate way that I can.
When I am living in the flow by following my own internal calling 
I live in a state of inner peace, 
I have clear direction and ease in decision-making, 
My life is filled with abundance,
And I become more
And thus, I have more to give.
The world needs me.
Help me to release the confines of guilt
That cloud my thoughts
And fool me into thinking that indulging my spirit is selfish
Allow me to know that although I am living a human existence
I am a Spiritual Being, and I belong to God
That He/She and I are One 
Therefore, help me first to honor the Divinity in myself
By recognizing the unique gifts that God has given me
And to give thanks for these gifts by nurturing them
For this is my Truth
And as I learn to live my Truth
I become Joy 
I become Light
I become Love
I become God
And the world needs me.


- by Siren

No comments:

Post a Comment