PRAYER FOR PEACE: Monday, March 5th, 2012 9am P.S.T.
FOCUS: Inner Peace
Beloved, my heart and mind are open to You.
May Your gentle peace fill my being.
In Your Presence, I am the presence of peace.
Inner peace is the essence of my being.
My mind is calm, clear, and certain.
I am comforted by Your Loving embrace.
I surrender all my worries and concerns to You
Knowing that Your eternal and everlasting Spirit
Upholds and sustains me in all that I do.
My inner peace is strengthened by our connection.
As I join my heart and mind with Yours,
I feel Your peace infusing my entire being,
Keeping my spirit strong and secure.
To You, Beloved, I let go of struggle, and challenge in my life.
In the comfort of Your Divine Presence,
I am whole and fulfilled.
Your essence calms the storms around me and leads me ever deeper
Into the place of perfect inner peace where our minds are joined.
As I focus on You I release all thought
And melt in the comfort and safety of Your Love.
Amen
(adapted from a prayer by The Voice For Love)

No comments:
Post a Comment