PRAYER FOR PEACE: Monday, Oct. 28th, 2013, 9am P.T.
FOCUS: Learning To Fly
Beloved,
Thank You for setting me free
By teaching me to believe in myself.
Thank You for making me face my Truth
And asking me to take responsibility
For all that I am,
And for all that I wish to become.
You are the Gift that allows me to fly
Beyond all boundaries and expected destinations.
The Universe is my sky
And You are my wings.
Let me use Your Light and Love to help others,
So that they too my learn to fly, as I have.
Let me not resent them should they soar higher
Or in a different direction than me.
But rather let me observe and learn,
And let me then share what I have learned with another,
One by one...
Until the whole world can fly,
Together in the Oneness
That is Love.
I SO adore You
Amen xxx
- by Siren
No comments:
Post a Comment