FOCUS: Giving Love A Chance
Beloved,
In the heart of everyone,
By sharing Your Message and Purpose with the world,
By never holding back,
By giving everything You had,
No matter the circumstance
No matter Your past pain
Without reservation or need for repentance
Without condition or limit... You gave.
That true Love can only be given.
It can not be taken
Or forced upon another.
It can not be chosen
Or borrowed,
Not from pity, nor demand, nor fear.
Only given...
From the purest most open of hearts.
In Your name, let me offer Love
Without limit,
Unconditionally,
And without expectation...
Let me give as You have given
To any and all who open themselves.
Let me carry Love even into darkness
Let me give even against my own reservations
And in this gift of Love
May I become Pure in Your most beautiful, holy eyes.
And for All Time
In Your name I pray
Amen.
- by Siren

Beautiful new home for our weekly prayer, lovely one.
ReplyDeleteIt's ABSOLUTELY Divine !
ReplyDeleteThank you for inviting me .
L.o.v.e. FOREVER !
It feels like home already. <3
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteIndeed it does! And I love being greeted by the rainbow over Neverland. It's perfect. Thank you for setting up this beautiful new home, BJ.
DeleteGorgeous poem, dear Siren. Thank you... <3
ReplyDeleteHello and Blessings! I look forward to meeting with you all here in this beautiful new home!
ReplyDelete