PRAYER FOR PEACE
Monday, October 1, 2012 9am P.S.T.
FOCUS: Perfection in the Divine Plan
Beloved,
I'm Blessed to know You
You have done so much for me
And You keep on Blessing me.
Forgive me this day for ever doubting
The magnitude of the part You play in my life.
Help me to start every day with gratitude,
Knowing that whatever challenges that come to me
Come from You
And that all is Perfect in Your Divine hands.
Help me to keep my mind clear and open
Help me to keep my mind clear and open
So that I can hear You.
Open my heart to accept all things as they come to me
And give me the best response when I feel pushed to my limits.
Continue to use me to do Your will
Continue to use me to do Your will
And allow me the opportunity to show others of Your Love.
I pray for those who don't know You intimately.
I pray for those who don't know You intimately.
I pray for those that don't believe.
But I thank You that I believe
And that in believing, I know the limitless Bliss of Your Love
I pray that every eye that reads this
I pray that every eye that reads this
Knows there is no problem or circumstance that is beyond them.
That we are capable of overcoming any struggle, and worthy of every Blessing
For Your Love makes it so...
Eternally.
Eternally.
Amen.
- by Siren
- by Siren

No comments:
Post a Comment