FOCUS: Completeness In One Another

Beloved,
of speaking words that fall on sleeping ears.
Let my voice be raised in Love
to awaken those who slumber.
Let me not go away talking to myself... seeking for myself
Let me not abandon.
Instead, may I remember the Oneness
that makes me responsible for all of humanity,
Each one the wholeness of me, and I the wholeness of them.
I am not healed or complete without them
Nor they without me.
Allow me the wisdom and the strength
to view us with clear eyes
Without attempting to remove myself
from anything that we are capable of.
Let me recognize my contribution
in all that haunts and redeems us.
Show me the Truth in the heart of every other
which is also my heart
For we are One.
Let me give what I have without rationing
Releasing any notion of debt
Let me also accept that I am in need of what others offer
Whether pleasure or pain
May I receive with gratitude.
Let me never treat another as a burden
But recognize the Truth of the Gift in everyone.
There are no levels to elevate one above another
Only different locations along the same path
That leads to a single destination
Which is that of Pure Love,
A place where our journey can only be complete
when every last one has arrived.
Amen.
- by Siren
Amen! Beautiful prayer, as always!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jan, for always commenting here. Much LOVE xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you for this beautiful prayer Siren
ReplyDeleteAmen
Siren, I must have dreamt that I read somewhere that this past year was a struggle of questions... In His L.O.V.E.
ReplyDelete