Monday, December 23, 2013

The Layers Of Love


PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Monday, Dec 22, 2013, 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  The Layers Of Love


























Beloved,

Thank You for Loving me with the kind of Love
that demonstrates complex and precise layerings 
The kind of Love that involves intricate detail and specific weavings
tailor made to fit the exact measurements of my soul.
Thank You for Loving me with such focus and intention
And for the careful planning and time You continue to invest 
in nurturing my growth and direction.
Thank You for knowing my needs 
And for teaching me in such creative and personal ways
That I may expand to become all that I dream of
And all that You hope for me and know me to be.
May I live a life that exalts who You are and what You have given me
In gratitude and for Your Glory
In humility and by Your Grace
For All Time and in all ways

I adore You

Amen.





by Siren





No comments:

Post a Comment