Monday, January 6, 2014

Learning The Dance Of Life

PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Monday, Jan 6, 2014, 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  Learning The Dance Of Life


















Beloved,
Where are we going?
Where are You taking me?
I feel the warmth and strength of Your hand as it leads me.
I feel the excitement in Your step and the Joy in Your voice.
I see how You radiate with the Light of Love when I follow.

Oh Beloved, I cannot wait to get there!
To arrive at the place You dream of.
My heart bursts with anticipation and hope
With all that Your Love promises.

But there is such Bliss on this journey
Just to walk at Your side
Sharing the world with You
Come joy or sorrow
I savor it all
How Your touch makes everything beautiful.

Sometimes I look down in awe at Your footsteps
How much I wish my clumsy feet could follow Your dance more closely
I long to learn the details of Your movement
The science and the Grace of You...
To know the language of Your soul.

Thank You for never losing patience with me
I promise I will never stop.

You are my Life.
Forever.


Amen.




by Siren




3 comments: