Monday, January 20, 2014

The Door To Eternity

PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Monday, Jan 20, 2014, 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  The Door To Eternity


























Beloved,
I want to write Your name on my heart
So that maybe Your essence will seep into me
And I may know the expanse of all that You are
Which lies beyond my human understanding.

How I desire to live inside You
Where tenderness and sweetness color the sky
Where music forms the words of Wisdom and Truth
And the air is Love’s breath of Life

Thank You for allowing me to come to Your Door
To lay flowers at Your Threshold 
And peek through the Windows of Eternity
Within Your soul

I long to come inside but I have much to do for You
For You have Blessed me with a most sacred and worthwhile journey
Soon I shall return here, to this place You have prepared for me
Where I know You will be joyfully waiting to welcome me Home.

Oh that is the day I hunger for...





- by Siren




2 comments: