Monday, April 14, 2014

If One Were Two...

PRAYER FOR PEACE:  April 14, 2014, 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  If One Were Two...


























Beloved,

Thank You for that sacred space where we meet...
Where I become You, and You become me
Where I breathe when You breathe
And move when You move
And there are no lines to separate us

But oh, Beloved if we could be apart
Even if only for a moment...
If I could have You before me, instead of within me
So I might feel with my body what You do to my soul
And fall in Love with the scent of You
If our eyes could meet and our fingers entwine
Oh, to know the Bliss of my name on Your tongue...

Let my life be nothing more than this Longing
If, in the end, that is all that remains of us
For I want nothing of me that does not belong to You
Nor any Eternity that is not Yours.


I LOVE You.  Forever.
Amen.






by Siren









3 comments: