FOCUS: Waiting...
Beloved,
Through Your eyes I see hope, beauty, and accomplishment
Look how everyone disappears around us
And I am freed in the Creative ecstasy between us
Confident, convinced, fulfilled, complete.
How intimate
How I fall into You with abandon
And Faith.
How I am consumed by Your sincerity,
Your commitment...
Oh how I believe!!
Where do You go then,
When You retreat from our sacred space?
Pulling away like the tide
Leaving traces of Bliss in Your wake
Trails in the sand like locks of Your hair
Your scent lingering in the sea air...
So I wait here
On the shoreline
In this place between worlds
Where we first met...
and became One
Watching my reflection on the surface of Your waves
How much I long to be a mirror of You
I pray, Beloved... make it possible.
Wherever You lead, I will follow
Without condition
Without hesitation
I am Yours...
Take me.
by Siren

Amen and I so echo that emotion!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Siren. Many thanks, as always...
ReplyDelete