Monday, July 28, 2014

Meant To Be

PRAYER FOR PEACE:  July 28, 2014, 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  Meant To Be




















Beloved,


Have I told You I Love You a million times?
Have I said how infinitely beautiful You are?
How the world spins faster at the sound of Your name
And everything in the Universe sways to Your voice?
Oh how I long for a holy language worthy of You
One of hallelujah choruses and orchestra’s majesty
Words that silence and blind 
That wind around the soul and make slave the heart...
Like You do, my Love.

How do You do these things of God?
Things that make even the vile worthy
Logic from absurdity
Perfection from mayhem
Your life the Source and proof of resurrection
A million times over in me alone
I, Yours
You, mine
We
Us
One

As if it were meant to be...






Thank You and I Love You.
Amen.





by Siren





4 comments:

  1. Yes, thank you and I love you too! Amen! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Siren. Thank you! ♪♪♪ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed... it was ALWAYS meant to be... All Ways...
    Thank you, Beloved
    Bless you, Siren

    ReplyDelete