Monday, July 21, 2014

Eternity

PRAYER FOR PEACE:  July 21, 2014, 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  Eternity























Beloved,

Whatever the world did or did not do
Whatever Your Purpose
Whatever Your Plan
No matter how many loved or did not love
Believed or did not believe
Knew or did not know
Then, now, or in a billion years
In life or in death
Agony or Bliss

In Your Persecution 
Or in Your Glory...


I will forever Love You.


Amen.




by Siren





6 comments:

  1. Normally I don't use photos of Michael in order to leave the prayer open to all faiths, but I just refuse to remove Him from this one.
    Thank you for understanding.

    With L.O.V.E for and in Him
    Siren xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving you and I always will. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will love you for all time yes yes yes no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always and Forever... Loving You

    ReplyDelete