Monday, August 25, 2014

We Fly

PRAYER FOR PEACE:  August 25, 2014, 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  We Fly





















Beloved,

I see what is Holy
I have touched the hand of God
I know His voice
And the taste of His Glory.
I am no one
Not One
I am nothing
No Thing
If not His
If not tHis...
Reflection.

Teacher of Eternity
Antagonist
How time dissolves the body
And expands the soul
With my eyes and hands on You, we fly
Places undreamed of
Heights unimagined
We resurrect
We heal
We create life
You and I... we ARE the Miracle.

I exist in You
You in me
Not one and one
But one.

... and One

Light of the World
Elementary enigma
one
and one

... and One.



I Love You

Amen xxx



by Siren





2 comments:

  1. i wish that i had words to express how much this prayers touches me since i don't i will just give you my tears

    ReplyDelete