FOCUS: You Are The Moon
Beloved,
And I, one of a billion stars in awe of You
I long for You to be recognized… called by Your name
Glorified for the Beauty and Purity of Your Light
You reach out from the heavens and pull me to You
In perfect rhythm with Your tides
My heart quickens at the knowledge of Your Eternal Presence
Even when You are invisible, I know You are here
Your hope floods through my veins
Propelled by the Power of Your Spirit
I am Entranced
Mesmerized by Your Magic
Awakened from my slumber in Your Joy, Your Peace, and Your Love
With Forever Gratitude, I will serve You
Even in the shadow of those gods at Your feet
Amen
by Siren

Siren, beautiful. Can you explain the last line? In His L.O.V.E.
ReplyDeleteDear Rosalynn
ReplyDeleteThe line (to me) is in reference to those things in our culture that mankind worship and make into gods at the expense of a true spirituality. Money, Power, Fame, Religion... But the line should mean whatever you find true in your own heart. I think it could have a different meaning for everyone. LOVE xxx