Monday, November 17, 2014

Arrived

PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Nov 17, 2014, 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  Arrived



























Beloved,

Speak to me like a waterfall
Pouring into my soul
Wild and turbulent
Filling my lungs 
I fall...
And am swept away

Fearless
Irrational
Adrift in Your Virtue
There is no sacrifice here
All is Yours
And You are All

Strands of Your soul
Connect me to Everything
My heart catches in my throat
My breath fast and shallow
I reach out
You step back
I follow
You lead
Bliss
Anguish
Truth
Illusion
Blurred by the mercy of my devotion
With an aching heart and spinning mind
No longer adrift
Winding through this Mansion where You wait for me
My soul finally longing for You
I have arrived

And we are One.





Forever 
Amen.






by Siren







2 comments:

  1. I reach out
    You step back
    I follow
    You lead
    Oh Siren Step by glorious step until we are brushed by angel's wings.

    ReplyDelete