FOCUS: Chrysalis
Beloved,
In this Silence where we meet
Together
One
Alone
Unsure of what awaits us in this unusual place
There is an echo here
A vastness
And everything is light years away
We float
Stationary
Waiting... I think...
Suspended in a sphere
You, pouring out offerings like air
I inhale deep
And become voiceless
And paralyzed
My eyes close tight to everything
I can no longer dream
Or sleep
Or be.
Like a chrysalis
Frozen in time
Lingering in the promise of transformation
And its uncertain form
Of resurrection or death
by Siren

Siren, what an incredibly breathtaking prayer!! I've never felt a more blissful closeness with Beloved... thank you for sharing the deepness of your heart... love you more and more...
ReplyDeleteOMGosh! Thank you, Brenda. I love you more x
DeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteIt is 11:40 pm here in Fl. as I am getting ready to go to bed I decided to keep browsing Facebook and saw this amazing and beautiful breathtaking prayer - now I can go to bed feeling bless and peaceful - thank you again dear Brenda - Happy and Bless Thanksgiving to you and yours - PEACE AND LOVE
ReplyDeleteThis is actually Siren… but thank you so much for your beautiful words about my prayer, Nuevitera. I'm so glad they brought you peace. Sweet dreams.
Deletei can only say Yes
ReplyDelete