Monday, April 13, 2015

Invisible

PRAYER FOR PEACE:  Apr 13, 2015, 9am P.T.
FOCUS:  Invisible

















Beloved,


You are the wind that weaves itself between the strands of my hair
And swirls within me as I inhale Your Invisibleness
I feel You in my veins
Breaking up the surface of my water
Rustling the leaves of my soul
Unseen until You rush through me 
And I sway
Moving with You
Following Your rhythm
All of me alive
Enraptured and in Love, we dance
You flawless
Me stumbling
Examined by a thousand eyes
Unashamed in Your embrace
You steady me
And carry me through Your sky
What am I without Your melody but motionless and hollow?
I long for Your hurricane
King of Kings
Who doth roar within me
Eyes fixed upon my soul
Helpless under Your beautiful and merciless gaze
I surrender
And wait....


Amen




by Siren





3 comments:

  1. Amen Siren.Thank you Dear One.. I am blessed by your prayer.. I am inspired to just sit at his feet and revere Him. He is my Beloved, and in Him my soul is well pleased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine…
      I feel you Loving Him so much and it is beautiful <3

      Delete