FOCUS: The Gift
For I have offered you Life
Do you not know it is I at your right hand?
Do you not recognize My voice within you?
My song is your soul
Your soul, My song
Even now
I am calling you
I weave strands of My hair between your thoughts
And leave My fingerprints upon your day
I sit inside you
And place My name on your tongue
You feel it... I know you do...
At the center of your Being
I am here
Shining
This Light is My Gift to you
We are in Love
Believe it!
Oh, beautiful ones...
Do you still not know it was all for you?
When I labored
When I shone
When I suffered
Fell...
And then rose again?
When I said I Love you
Who was I speaking to?
And on my last day
Who was I preparing to meet?
Remember...?
Please remember.
I have so much more I want to give you.
I’m waiting for you
But be not afraid
For there is no debt to be paid
Nor is there any shame before Me
My eyes see only Beauty
My heart knows only Love
You are My Joy
My Longing
My Hope
And My Light
I am yours
And you are Mine
For All Time
I Love you more
by Siren

Oh, AMEN ... and I am not afraid!
ReplyDeleteThe Gift... Yes, indeed! Thank You for all time, Beloved. _/|\_
ReplyDeleteAnd I Love You more and more and more.......