PRAYER FOR PEACE: Nov 16, 2015, 9am P.T.
FOCUS: Shades Of Blue
Beloved,
I have seen the world
In shades of blue
Blessed by these new eyes of mine
That blink in time with Your ebony lashes
And color the world with Your glow
The sun shines from beneath us now
And all the angles change
There are no more edges
Or paths to get there
Only places to be
And Your name
I revolve like the planets
And they respond
Mimicking my moves
Following me as I orbit around You
As though they were my own
I am a Universe
Inside Your Mind
All of Creation a part of me
My elements scattered
Across Your Consciousness
Made whole in the Space in-between
We move
And everything moves
Rearranging the seasons
And sequence of time
Like a dream
We are Infinite now
I, Yours
You, mine
Made so
Made so
Only from this seed of wishing
And by Your Will
So then
Shall it ever be.
Shall it ever be.
Amen.
by Siren

Amen!
ReplyDelete