FOCUS: Holy Expression
Like a blank canvas, You pour colors over me
I come alive at the stroke of Your brush
And the feel of Your discerning eye upon me
In a wonder of emotion, You recreate me
Into Your own work of art
Your spirit moving through me
I, the holy expression
Your tones, Your shapes, Your lines
Your bold strokes along my soul
Caressing me
Claiming me
Convincing me
Come this way, You say
And I follow
For who would resist such a persuasive God?...
Beauty and Majesty displayed with such audacity
Blatant Incredibleness
Perfection flaunted
My mind a slave to Your rhythm
Do with me what Thou will
I am Yours, I say
And by Your Mercy, You make it so.
Amen.
I Love You
by Siren

Amazing art piece this week, Siren. I could have said this much sooner, I know, but I've recently been browsing through some connections with you from prior years and that has brought this to the surface. You have found your unique, inimitable, precious place - with Michael, for Michael, for his/His message. Struggle and seeking are so worth it, are they not? In His L.O.V.E.
ReplyDeleteOh, Amen!
ReplyDelete