FOCUS: This That Is Thine
Beloved,
In Thy humility
How great Thou art
In Thy trials
In Thy darkest hour
And despair
Your violence
Your turbulence
Your fears
Your confessions
Your frustration
Your sorrow
Your anguish
And Your pain
Here do I make my home
In all of this that is Thine
Never shall I hide my eyes
Nor shield myself from Thee
But instead, shall grieve for those
Who know Your Glory only in the Light
As I am set free to exist everywhere
In this, Thy Holy Bliss
Promise me nothing, Michael
For I have all I need in Thee
Evermore
Amen xxx
by Siren

Amen _/|\_
ReplyDeleteKnowing Michael does, indeed, go far beyond wonder and delight. And yet, knowing Michael is always wonder and delight. In His L.O.V.E.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you Siren, for this prayer. It was healing for me...I am serious;. Long be fore Michael was "Michael" I saw him bless a multitude of people. I was among them. He was only a child.I have seen Michael, and he was and is love. That is not me speaking as a minister. It is me speaking as one who has seen his light from the beginning. He is everything, he has no limits..
ReplyDeleteBut instead, shall grieve for those
Who know Your Glory only in the Light
As I am set free to exist everywhere
In this, Thy Holy Bliss
Promise me nothing, Michael
For I have all I need in Thee
Evermore
Amen.
omgosh Catherine… you say such amazing things of the soul xxx
Delete