FOCUS: The Presence Rises
Beloved,
Leaving only Yours to form the walls of my soul
Sometimes soft, like whispers
Floating through the chambers of my heart
Other times screaming out violently
Echoing back in the form of every earthly object
Highlighting their meaningless and hollow form
Oh my King
Blessed Contradiction
Climbing around inside me like a wild thing
How mad this logical mind to have ever thought to argue with You
When these very conclusions were it’s own science.
Perpendicular parallels
Once and endlessly
You insane God!
How I Love You
Amazing nonsensical Creature
I just want to whirl away in a kinetic blur with You
But You keep pausing...
Revealing every microscopic detail
Impossible providence
Madman or mastermind
I am consumed
All motion without, all silence within
Shimmering with light, The Presence rises
But touch it once
And I disappear into You...
by Siren

Oh, Amen! _/|\_
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful prayer... Amen
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful prayer... Amen
ReplyDelete